Looking to log in? Click the person icon (at the very top of the site, on the right) to login or register.
Not getting your Beacon editions in your e-mail when they come out? Log in, click here, click "Email lists" and make sure "e-Edition subscribers" is selected
The Artisan Alley Farmers Market is home to a vibrant marketplace including over 40 vendors year-round. The market takes place every Friday evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., in Artisan Alley, across from the Chess Park. You'll find seasonal farm fresh produce from local growers, as well as bake…
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email email@example.com, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.