A professional basketball team has formed in Daytona Beach, which w…
Looking to log in? Click the person icon (at the very top of the site, on the right) to login or register.
Not getting your Beacon editions in your e-mail when they come out? Log in, click here, click "Email lists" and make sure "e-Edition subscribers" is selected
After two hours of debate over a proposal to build more than 600 new homes close to the DeLand train station, Volusia County’s Planning and Land Development Regulation Commission voted in favor of the development, called Villages at Pelham Square.
AdventHealth returned to “yellow” status in response to the latest surge in COVID-19 cases, the health system announced on today’s AdventHealth Morning Briefing.
Stetson University President Christopher F. Roellke, Ph.D., announced that Lua Hancock, Ed.D., vice president for campus life and student success (CLaSS), left the school July 7 following her decision to step down fro…
- AdventHealth to defer scheduling some new elective surgeries, require masks in all areas and limit visitors
- June consumer sentiment rebounds in Florida
- Is there an eviction reckoning on its way July 31?
- Local COVID-19 cases rise; area hospitals stress importance of vaccination
- Beacon writers tapped for six journalism awards