From Post Commander Peter Brown:
Changing of the guard but not changing our values. This community has seen a lot of change, but American Legion Post 127 has remained a constant since December 16, 1941. Our values and obligation to serve your community has never wavered. Help us continue our proud tradition and solemn resolution of service. Join American Legion Post 127 today.
From Post 127 Secretary Von Russell:
We need more members and we encourage ALL veterans to join the American Legion. All veterans should be counted as members.
- ELECTION 2020: Democrats in primary for Florida House District 26
- ELECTION 2020: State Attorney’s race features opposing views
- Orange City: Emergency City Council meeting on face masks set for Monday, July 6
- ELECTION 2020: These lawyers want to be your public defender
- Facing the issue: County calls for a month of masking