Environmental educator and conservation photographer Dustin Angell of the Archbold Biological Station will discuss his portraits and documentary work on Florida ecologists and offer tips on how others can participate in the conservation photography movement in the United States. The photography exhibit will be on display in the Rinker Environmental Learning Center’s environmental gallery, which is adjacent to the Gillespie Museum.
- Occurred Thursday, January 16th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Stetson University’s Rinker Environmental Learning Center230 E. Michigan Ave.
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email email@example.com, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.