Sponsored by: H.E.L.P. ANIMALS, INC.
Location: Sunrise Automotive, 102 Cedar Ave., Orange City, FL (off 17-92, behind Checkers)
When: Saturday, October 12, 2019 - 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
For more Pet Shot Clinic Information, visit our website at helpanimalsinc.org
For information: (386) 216-6827 or (386) 479-9700
Come have a happy-howling good time!
Dogs on leashes and Cats in carriers.... CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rabies Vaccine with Certificate and Tag: $6
Dog Vaccine: $9
Cat Vaccine: $9
Bordetella/Kennel Cough: $15
Feline Leukemia: $15
Deworming: $5 (pin & hookworms, etc. - not visible)
Tapeworm Vaccine by the animal's weight:
CATS up to 10 lbs...$12, over 10 lbs...$18
DOGS: up to 10 lbs..$12, 11-50 lbs...$18, over 50 lbs...$27
Feline Leukemia Test: $25
Heartworm Test: $25
Bring your furry friends by to keep them healthy and happy for another year!!!
- Occurred Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sunrise Automotive102 Cedar Avenue
Orange City, FL 32763
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email email@example.com, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.