West Volusia residents age 18 and above can be screened for diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and high BMI by a state-certified bilingual community health worker.
West Volusia residency requirements apply.
Please call and leave a message for an appointment. Call 386-320-0110 or 386-320-0633.
- Wed, May 27 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 3 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 10 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 17 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jun 24 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 1 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 8 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 15 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 22 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Jul 29 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 5 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 12 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 19 @ 12:00 pm
- Wed, Aug 26 @ 12:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, June 26th, 2019, repeated every week on Wednesday @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Hispanic Health Initiatives70 Spring Vista Drive, Unit No. 1
DeBary, FL 32713
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email email@example.com, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.