The Friends of the DeLand Regional Library will host its monthly book sale Thursday, September 12, from 1 to 3 p.m. for Friends members and from 3 to 6 p.m. for the public. The sale will continue from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, September 13; and 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, September 14.
The sale will be in the library’s auditorium, 130 E. Howry Ave., DeLand.
Hardback and large softback books will be $1 each, and small paperback books will be eight for $1. Children's books will be $2 a bag.
On Saturday, all non-children books will be $3 a bag.
The Friends' Book Store will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday and from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
Proceeds from the book store and monthly book sales help to provide non-budgeted programs and special needs activities.
For more information, call the library at 386-822-6430, ext. 20762.
- Occurred Thursday, September 12th, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurred Friday, September 13th, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, September 14th, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
DeLand Regional Library130 E. Howry Ave.
DeLand, FL 32724
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email email@example.com, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.