ABUSE. BULLYING. HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Want to learn how to keep yourself and your family safe? Get your FREE tickets NOW before space fills
Our team of certified female defensive tactics instructors are coming to YOUR town to teach you how to detect a predator, prevent bullying, abuse, and human trafficking from happening to you and your loved ones! Best of all? No gimmicks, no sales, no commitments – ITS 100% FREE because we want to teach ALL women and children how to protect themselves. Our Instructors are not only certified to teach defensive tactics, but they are well versed with YEARS of experience in martial arts training, know the laws of self-defense, and are required to commit to continual training to provide the most updated information to you.
This seminar is suited for all levels and ages (we recommend children ages 9+ as there are some sensitive and mature topics discussed). Wear comfortable “workout” clothes and bring plenty of water. Although this seminar is designed for women, we welcome dads and sons as well as we want everyone to benefit from learning this valuable information.
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email email@example.com, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.
ABUSE. BULLYING. HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Want to learn how to keep yourself and your family safe?… Read more