The Artisan Alley Farmers Market is home to a vibrant marketplace including over 40 vendors year-round. The market takes place every Friday evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., in Artisan Alley, across from the Chess Park. You'll find seasonal farm fresh produce from local growers, as well as baked goods, cheeses, and other specialty foods. Plus, a variety of locally made arts, crafts, and homemade goods.
The Farmers Market is dog-friendly and the perfect way to spend your Friday evening with the family in the heart of beautiful Downtown DeLand.
Vendors - if you are looking to vend at the market please visit: https://form.jotform.com/81257700872155
- Fri, Jul 3 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 10 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 17 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 24 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 31 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Aug 7 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Aug 14 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Aug 21 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Aug 28 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Sep 4 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Sep 11 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Sep 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Sep 25 @ 6:00 pm
- Fri, Oct 2 @ 6:00 pm
- Starting Friday, June 14th, 2019, repeated every week on Friday @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Artisan Alley110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
The Beacon's events page is open to anyone who has a not-for-profit event open to the community.
We have a few simple guidelines:
- Not-for-profit community events hosted by nonprofits, government agencies and West Volusia citizens are generally allowed
- Events hosted by local businesses which benefit nonprofit groups are generally allowed
- Ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and book signings are almost always welcome
- No business sales or promotions, even if a portion of proceeds go to a nonprofit group
- All events are subject to approval by Beacon staff
Have questions? Unsure if your event qualifies?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 386-734-4622 and ask for David, Leah, Margie or Anthony.