110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Warrant — West Howry Avenue — A man was found to have an open active warrant reference to VOP. He was transported to the VCBJ.
• DWLS — West Plymouth Avenue — A man was stopped for a traffic stop. He was found to have a suspended DL. The man was transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant — South Clara Avenue — A man was found to have an open active warrant reference FTA. He was transported to the VCBJ.
• DWLS — South Garfield Avenue — A man was stopped for a traffic infraction. A computer check revealed that his DL was suspended. He was transported to the VCBJ.
• DWLS — Garfield Avenue and Minnesota Avenue — A woman was stopped for a traffic infraction. A computer check revealed that her DL was suspended. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Retail theft — Wal-Mart — A woman was witnessed by loss prevention select some items and conceal them in a bag. She then exited the store without making any attempts to pay for the property. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Disorderly Conduct & Resisting w/Out — New York Avenue — Two W/M’s were seen harassing a homeless person at this intersection by provoking a fight. Upon sight of Police both males took flight after being ordered to stop. The males were seen running a few blocks south of this location and an officer gave chase. One male, 18 YOA who was unable to be identified was arrested and transported to VCBJ as John Doe. The second male is still at large.
• Trespass — East Indiana Avenue — A 39 YOA was arrested after he refused to leave when issued a trespass warning. Transported to VCBJ.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.