110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Warrant Arrest — Hunters Creek — A woman was involved in a disturbance at the apartments. A check revealed that she had an open felony warrant reference FTA Public Assistance Fraud. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Burglary to a Conveyance X2 — North Delaware Avenue — Sometime over the weekend an unknown person(s) entered the victim’s truck and boat and took two (2) Everlast batteries.
• Burglary to a Shed — Amelia Place Apartments – Sometime over the weekend an unknown person(s) entered the complex storage shed and took an Echo Hedge Trimmer and a Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer. The pressure washer was entered into the FCIC/NCIC.
• Warrant/ Poss. of cannabis < 20 grams — Becca Lane — A man was arrested after receiving a call in reference to a suspicious person in the area. It was discovered that he had an open warrant along with possession of 1gr of cannabis.
• Burglary of a conveyance — West Howry Avenue — A concerned citizen called in a suspicious person in the area trying to open doors on vehicles. An area check was performed where there were two vehicles found that had entry made. (First vehicle was located at 820 W. Highland and the second was located at 420 Edgewood). Evidence recovered.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.