110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Warrant — A man had an active warrant issued out of Volusia County. He was transported to VCBJ.
• Trespass after warning — A woman was observed at Bealls Outlet. She was previously trespassed from this location. She was transported to VCBJ.
• Driving Under the Influence of Alcoholic Beverages — A man was stopped for a minor traffic infraction in the 900 block of East New York Ave. He was subsequently arrested at scene, and provided a breath sample of .211 BAC. He was transported to VCBJ.
• Poss. of Cannabis <20g — Woodland Boulevard and New Hampshire — A 28 YOA was stopped for a traffic infraction. A Search of the vehicle revealed that he was in possession of three Cannabis blunts approximately 0.7g. NTA issued and released on scene.
• Warrant — South Woodland Boulevard — A 20 YOA was arrested for having an open active warrant for FTA reference possession of alcohol under 21 YOA. Transported to VCBJ.
• D.U.I. Crash — Plymouth / SR 15A — A 21 YOA woman was arrested after she crashed her vehicle into a tree. She had a B.A.L. of .199. Transported to VCBJ.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.