110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• DWLS Arrest — Hill & New York – Incident to a traffic stop, a woman was arrested for driving on a suspended license. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Retail Theft Arrest — North Woodland Boulevard – A woman left the store with items she did not pay for. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant Arrest — West Church Street – A woman was arrested on an open warrant out of Seminole County. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Grand Theft — East New York Avenue — A man was arrested for stealing an employee’s cell phone that was sitting on the counter. Transported to the VCBJ.
• D.W.L.S. — A man was arrested for D.W.L.S. habitual traffic offender.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.