110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• DWLS — Lexington Avenue — A woman was stopped for a traffic infraction. A computer check revealed that her DL was suspended. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant — East 92 — A man was found to have an open active warrant. He was transported to the VCBJ.
• Poss. Cannabis under 20 grams, poss. Drug paraphernalia — East 92 — A woman was found to be possession of about 6.25 grams of cannabis and a smoking pipe. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Loitering and prowling — East Summerhill — While on patrol, an officer located a vehicle parked in between two recycle containers at this closed business. Two men were were located inside the recycle containers. The two men were transported to the VCBJ. The juvenile was charged and released to a parent.
• Burglary Attempt (Residence) — South Clara Avenue — A woman reported that when she returned home she noticed that the window on the front door had been broken but was still locked. No entry was gained.
• Crash, Resisting w/Out and Poss. of Cannabis < 20g — New York Avenue and Woodland Boulevard — An 18 YOA was arrested after refusing to cooperate with Police on scene of a traffic crash that he was found to be at fault for. A search of the vehicle revealed two small bags of Cannabis weighing approximately .09g. Transported to VCBJ.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.