110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Pos. cannabis under 20 grams — North Woodland Boulevard — A woman was stopped for a traffic infraction. She was found to be in possession of about 2.7 grams cannabis. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Retail Theft — Publix South — A woman was witnessed by store employees select some property and then exit the store without making any attempts to pay for the property. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant X5 — Publix South — A woman was found to have an open active warrant. She was transported to the VCBJ.
• Marchman Act & Poss. of Controlled Substance — South Amelia Avenue — A 41 YOA was taken into protective custody. A search of her belongings revealed a prescription bottle containing two scheduled pills identified as something other than what was labeled on the bottle. Transported to VCBJ.
• Warrant — South Woodland Boulevard — A 46 YOA was arrested for an open warrant for FTA reference solicitation w/out permit. Transported to VCBJ.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.