110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Burglary to a conveyance — Heather Glen — A woman reported that sometime between 01-03-13 and 01-04-13 an unknown suspect entered her unsecured vehicle. Once inside the suspect took a pair of earrings and $20.00. No leads.
• Burglary to a conveyance — South Woodland Boulevard — A woman reported that sometime over the last few days an unknown suspect entered her vehicle. Once inside the suspect went through her vehicle and stole the vehicle’s registration card and decal. The decal was entered into the computer as stolen. No leads.
• Trespass — North Woodland Boulevard — A 58 YOA was arrested after returning to the above location after being issued a trespass warning on 12-16-12. Transported to VCBJ.
• Agg. Assault w/ Firearm, Criminal Mischief x2 and Assault LEO — Garfield Place Apartments — A 34 YOA , was arrested after brandishing a handgun and threatening several people. He broke a person’s cell phone during the incident, threatened officers, and damaged an in car camera. VCBJ.
• Criminal Mischief — North Kansas Avenue — A woman reported that an unknown person(s) cut two of her tires on her vehicle while it was parked at the above location.
• Theft — North Woodland Boulevard — A 29 YOA was arrested after eating $15.52 worth of food and the failing to pay. He left the restaurant on foot and was later located in the area and transported to VCBJ.
• DWLS (Habitual) — Firehouse Road and Woodland Boulevard — A 27 YOA was arrested for operating a motor vehicle with a revoked drivers license. Transported to VCBJ.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.