110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Poss. Open container of alcohol — Painter’s Park — A man was witnessed by this officer drinking beer under the gazebo. He did not meet NTA requirements and was transported to the VCBJ.
• Trespass after warning — Painter’s Park — A man was trespassed from this park on 11-21-12. He returned to this park on today’s date where he was transported to the VCBJ.
• DWLS — South Woodland Boulevard — A man was stopped for a traffic infraction. A computer check revealed that his DL was suspended. He was transported to the VCBJ.
• Burglary Attempt (Business) — West New York Avenue — School principal reported that unknown person(s) entered one of the unsecured windows and stole two black HP brand lap-tops. No serial numbers provided.
• Criminal Mischief — North Woodland Boulevard — A man reported that another man cut the valve stem to the right front tire of his vehicle. Complaint affidavit completed.
• Stolen Vehicle — Silver Hammock — A man reported his green 1997 Ford Explorer SUV FL Tag H05 4PT stolen out of his driveway. Vehicle was left unlocked with a spare key in the glove box. Entered in FCIC/NCIC.
• Crash Hit & Run — South Clara Avenue — An officer was patrolling the area due to a large party that was taking place. His patrol vehicle was struck by a reckless driver leaving the party. The vehicle was located abandoned where it was positively identified and impounded. No injuries reported.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.