110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Burglary to a Conveyance X2 — Cypress Oak Circle – Two (2) residents left their purses in their two (2) unlocked vehicles overnight. This morning they found them gone. The scene was processed. Later in the day one (1) of the purses was found in a wooded area.
• Warrant Arrest — South Orange Avenue — A man was arrested on an open warrant reference FTA DWLS. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant Arrest — Wild Cherry Court — A man was arrested on an open warrant reference FTA DWLS. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Poss. Cocaine — Traffic stop resulted in the arrest of a man for possession of cocaine, three grams.
• Burglary — West Howry Avenue — Homeowner confronted an unknown black male in his shed. Suspect fled southbound along Delaware. Nothing reported taken.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.