110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Burglary of a Structure X2 / Poss. Controlled Substance — North Delaware Avenue — Two men were arrested for attempting to burglarize a storage unit at this location. One was found to be in possession of a controlled substance. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Trespass After Warning Arrest — North Amelia Avenue — A man was found on the property after being trespassed. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Burglary to a Residence — West Walts Avenue — Sometime overnight an unknown person(s) entered the residence by breaking a window. A flat screen television was reported stolen. The scene was processed and the neighborhood canvassed.
• Trespassing/ disorderly intox. — West Plymouth Avenue — A man was arrested for trespassing after warning and disorderly intoxication after causing a scene at Popeye’s Chicken with the manger. The man left the business and went to the above address where he was observed being on the property by an officer.
• Arson — South Woodland Boulevard (Taylor Place Apartments) – Units responded to the south parking lot of the complex in reference to a Dodge Charger being on fire. Deland Fire determined that the fire was suspicious and the State Fire Marshall was notified and responded to the scene.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.