110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Burglary to a Residence — Gordonia Court — Grandmother arrived at the residence and found it ransacked. Entry made through the back door. CID responded.
• DWLS Arrest & Warrant Arrest — Virginia Avenue and Arizona Avenue – Incident to a traffic stop, a man was arrested for DWLS. He also had an open warrant reference FTA DWLS. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Trespass After Warning Arrest — West Plymouth Avenue – A woman was trespassed from the property earlier today. She returned this evening and was arrested. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant — A man was arrested for active warrant, F.T.A. D.W.L.S.
• Police Info — West Wisconsin Avenue — 2009 Nissan Black, tinted windows minor body damage FL # AKM-U05 reported stolen. Vehicle was found abandoned in the down town area locked. Owner notified. Removed from NCIC/FCIC.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.