110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Burglary to a Residence — Andover – Sometime overnight an unknown person(s) entered the resident’s enclosed carport and removed a 21 gallon air compressor.
• Warrant Arrest — South Julia Avenue — A man was arrested on an open warrant reference DWLS. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Trespass After Warning Arrest — A man was found sleeping in the park. He was trespassed in March of this year. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Warrant X2 Arrest — West Division Street — A man was arrested on two (2) open warrants. One (1) was from Volusia County reference FTA Open Container. One (1) was from Lake County reference FTA DWLS. Transported to the VCBJ.
• Grand Theft — A man tried to walk out of the store with two fifty inch T.V.’S. He was apprehended after a short foot pursuit through the store. V.C.B.J.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.