110 W. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32720
• Burglary — Nutwood Drive — A woman reported that sometime between 11-18-12 and 11-19-12 an unknown suspected entered her secured shed by prying open the door. She also reported that she found her front door to her residence open but the door chain prevented the door from being opened up all the way. Unknown if anything was taken. No leads.
• Criminal mischief — North Alabama Avenue — County employee reported that sometime between 11-16-12 and 11-19-12 an unknown suspect flattened three tires on a county work van. No leads.
• Burglary — A man reported that on sometime between 11-17-12 and 11-19-12 an unknown suspect entered the unsecured building. Once inside the suspect stole some sprinkler heads and aluminum gutters. The building was under construction. No leads.
• Theft (Bicycle) — South Chandler Avenue — A man reported that someone stole his grey Huffy beach cruiser worth approximately $150. No serial numbers.
• Grand Theft — South Woodland Boulevard — An employee reported that while he was asleep a black male entered the store repositioned the view of the security camera and stole approximately $400 in cash from the register.
This was compiled by Sarahrose Ministeri, from information provided by the DeLand Police Department.